<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 06, 2006

BE CAREFUL OF THE NEW YEAR'S PROMISES I CHOOSE TO FULFILL: And now, some accidental art as a result of whistling into a microphone while the Microsoft Word voice recognition system is on:

Kirk Coker co hop could pay her that career-high cook ha ha ha of her go now than thinking that long time how long I’m gonna Hong. The good guy that the the net: that the that the live I’m no good and the good at that no La La La let your imagination them pay Linda Lowe long long live the long that that let him that long. The net that live long line: good will good on oil will walk the. Good luck and LAN to LAN La La La La mode and that A.L. and when oil and that line and then and load a good book follow at an age where the. The an armload on an old man man a net with long put them long line at low in the law.

Now, aren’t you glad that you didn’t pay for that software? I know I am.
 
|| Eric 3:32 PM#

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?