<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 13, 2005

LIBERAL SEXISM?: Just to set certain parties at ease (yeah, like I'll be read by more than the same 5 people that always read me), I don't mock along party lines, just based on how silly you choose to make yourself look. If Hillary Rodham-Clinton got a Mary Hart-style leg light for her next press address, then yeah, I'd have some hard hearted jollies at her misplaced vanity. If John Kerry had worn a codpiece to the Dem convention, I'd point and ask if that's where he kept his Mentos. If Michael Moore showed up at the Oscars in a Speedo, I'd use my fat-guy perrogative for self-loathing and wash my eyes out with a Brillo pad.

But really, seven blog comments does not a groundswell make. Even if one's a Wonkette. Ten comments or less is an express lane to "what were you talking about again?"

If, by the will of the gods, you're actually joining me from the Crooks and Liars backwash, I make fun of stupid things in the media whenever I'm bored, and always several weeks behind everybody else. I also watch far too many cartoons for an adult man without children, and do a lot of reading so I don't have to talk to people. Sometimes I even forget to proofread myself, because that's the crowd I play to. So really, I do a lot of irrelevant things. But dammit, you people made me break a blood oath by watching a whole segment of Hannity and Colmes. I PROMISED MY NOT-DYING MOTHER ON HER NOT-DEATH BED THAT I WOULDN'T DO THAT AGAIN! LIFE'S TOO SHORT!

See, that's the type of thing I do whenever I choose to show up. You're up to speed now. Tell your friends.

AND NOW, A BONUS SHOT: These words were flagged by the Blogger spellchecker as "wrong", and the following replacements were suggested--

Okay, I'm done now.

 
|| Eric 1:14 AM#

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?