<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 19, 2005

SHOW NOTES: Since Rizzn.net does very odd things with show descriptions (and file names, but you probably already figured that out), here's a description of what you'll find in each of my unspeakable podcasts. It's not a perfect way to get things done, but I'll be doing it this way for the time being.

Show #1, 5/5/05: My first attempt, featuring comedy with a capital K: the Jill Hennessey Redemption Drive, all kinds of irritating non-news, and a long ramble about what Vince McMahon likes in a man. Still, this one's only 15 minutes, so hopefully it won't break you. Somebody told me it sounded strictly college radio level, which was much higher than I was aiming.

Show #2, 5/13/05: The glutton for punishment returns with more irrelevant news, plus an incoherent rant about weird fetishes and why Baby Bottle Pop is a liberal conspiracy. This one actually took a full day to propagate for some reason, so if you didn't get it, it's really there this time, I promise.

Show #3 should be up in the next 24 hours...
 
|| Eric 11:53 PM#

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?