<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 16, 2004

I'M NOT GOING TO BE YOUR MONKEY: Jon Stewart, America's number one source for fake news, had a restaurant quality dustup with the Crossfire gang the other night, as you can see here. He seems to be holding a lot of newsies' feet to the fire lately, but this time, it added up to what one trusted source called "one of the more uncomfortable half-hours I've seen on television" (and he should know, since he wrote for the Pink Lady and Jeff show).

I accidentally found out that Fox News ran a clip of Jon's appearance on Fox and Friends, and hilariously enough, it looked like their copy was taped on a worn-out videocassette with a consumer-grade VCR that badly needed its heads cleaned. One more reason I get the bulk of my news from my Yahoo start page.
 
|| Eric 6:35 PM#

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?