<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 08, 2004

BUT I'M NOT BITTER: And just to prove I haven't turned the corner and completely turned into a grumpy old crank, here's a heads up: if you're a fan of MXC, you might want to seek out Takeshi Kitano's Blind Swordsman: Zatoichi. It sounds like a decent Japanese action film (with a sideways spin), and you get to see Vic Romano himself throwing down as a sword-slinger.

Oh yes, and if you've missed our Sunday night sessions, you should be advised I've got all kinds of mad love going on for Arrested Development on Fox. I didn't catch up with it before rerun season, but I'm pretty sure I'm not missing it again.

Annnnnnd one more before I'm out (again)...Justice League Unlimited on Cartoon Network just ran an animated adaptation of one of the best Superman comic book stories, "For The Man Who Has Everything". While it was throttled back a bit for the standard CN demographic (not nearly as much as you'd expect for a network that considers itself a kidvid channel, though), it still was an effective story. Catch the rerun next Saturday at noon ET if you missed it this weekend, like I almost did.
 
|| Eric 9:47 PM#

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?