<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 05, 2004

A YEAR WASTED...WITH ME! (OR "I HATE CLIP SHOWS"): Yesterday marked the one year anniversary of me joining the vast army of self-absorbed net goobers, and when a milestone like this comes around, you know what that means. FLASHBACKS!

JUNE 7, 2003: Making the case for BETAMAX!

JUNE 26/ 27: Spike TV gets into trouble before it begins.

JULY 12: An epic about the first American Idol voting "scandal".

AUGUST 14: PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE!

AUGUST 29: "Oh yeah, you'll be hearing a lot about Madonna and Britney Spears kissing, so let me help you put that out of your mind...it was a peck on the lips. There's more sexual tension in the hug your grandma gives you at Christmas than what the Skank Trio did tonight."

SEPTEMBER 12: The Infamous Mullets Chat, or "Business Up Front, Psychosis In The Back".

SEPTEMBER 15: The Playboy "Women of Walmart" issue sets off bitter memories...and not about women.

OCTOBER 23: Boner pills. I shall say no more.

OCTOBER 30: Mind over matter, baby...

NOVEMBER 19: I'll bet all you got out of this web test was a graphic...

DECEMBER 3: Stupid kids' nonsense prepare us for stupid adult nonsense. It's TRUE!

DECEMBER 23: My favorite book review of them all...

JANUARY 5: I hate commercials...AGAIN!

FEBRUARY...ALL OF IT!: My biggest month so far on the hit counter. Thank you, Janet Jackson's tits!

APRIL 2: The Howard Stern thing...

APRIL 8: Eric, meet The Swan...ass, meet The Sling.

And the rest of it is as fresh as last month's seafood, so I'll spare you. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME. What did you get me?
 
|| Eric 11:51 AM#

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?