<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

GIVE THE LITTLE FREAK HIS TOY! Just a quickie update this time through: a 7-year-old kid in Wisconsin actually crawled inside one of those claw machines through the 8" by 10" door that kicks out the stuffed animals. "The boy was not injured or traumatized but desperately had to go to the bathroom(.)" I'd have to pee, too, if I squeezed my whole body through a slot the size of a piece of notebook paper. That's a lot of pressure on any system; I don't care what your background is.

I saw a video of this on MSNBC Countdown, and the more I think of that kid in the plexiglass case, the more the Bonsai Kittens come to mind. I'm kind of sick that way, I guess.

As always, more news as it becomes irrelevant.
 
|| Eric 12:40 AM#

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?