<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 08, 2004

ANOTHER SHORT ONE: At least it started out that way...I seem to keep tacking bricabrac on, so roll with me here:

-- People say I have too much time on my hands, but I never covered everything in a guy's apartment in tinfoil. Well, at least he'll be safe from mind control.

-- After the lottery woman, it was only a matter of time before somebody gave us something like this. Delightful.

--Choose your own comment here: a) That's more than I made when I worked at Walmart; b) if she was smart enough to run a scam that worked, she wouldn't be working at Walmart; or c) Damn, the cops really knew how to tap that Booty, didn't they?

--And once again, we visit Hillary Country. The first thing I thought when seeing the video of The Joke: Senator Clinton needs better writers and to work on her delivery. I'd regret the Gandhi joke as an unspeakably lame gag first, then as something offensive (see also: the Clone High controversy...the main controversy with me was how it got on the air in the first place).

--AND FINALLY (I think): "Ten million years from now, when the sun burns out and the Earth is just a frozen snowball hurtling through space, nobody's going to care whether or not I got this guy out." --Tug McGraw. I'm not much of a sports person, but I take my hat off out of respect.
 
|| Eric 4:06 PM#

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?