<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 18, 2003

OH, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME: A book deal from blogging, eh? Not that I don't like what I've done here so far, but would you pay $24.95 for a copy of this in hardcover? I know I wouldn't mind taking your $24.95, but I believe in value for the money.

Of course, if you WOULD pay $24.95 for 200+ pages of this, you really should tell me. I can always figure out a way, especially if it means money changes hands.

Anyway, it's a good excuse to get back into the rhythm of semi-regular updates. I might even accidentally come up with something somebody would want to pay good money to see, but to make the actual blog pay, I'll have to have come up with some overriding obsession, since I'm too broke to move to a war-torn nation. Stay tuned.
 
|| Eric 4:02 PM#

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?