<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

ERRATA: On Sunday, I mentioned there were only two novels that I finished for English class in high school. My memory being what it was, I had completely forgotten about Of Mice And Men, which gave me some rich material about one football player keeping a "soft hand" for his woman. Sorry, Mrs. Yow, didn't mean to let you down.

Don't let this give the impression that I wasn't a reader in high school; I just chose my own fights. Kurt Vonnegut was a favorite at the time, and I've already told some of you the story about how I got bogged down in Atlas Shrugged one summer for a fair-haired lass before junior year. When worse came to worst, there was always Douglas Adams and Rolling Stone before it really, really started sucking. So there ya go.
 
|| Eric 2:01 PM#

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?