<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 11, 2003

DON'T MESS WITH THE PROS, BUDDY: Hey, remember how Comedy Central's first roast without the Friars was the saddest thing Denis Leary was connected with since Two If By Sea? Well, here's how well the Friars have done without the network. (Note: This link is work-safe, unless your boss has a habit of reading over your shoulder.)

I NOTICE THESE THINGS SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO: I know that a little bit earlier in the week I mentioned smelling alcohol on a coworker's breath, but why does the "related searches" box at the top of this page keep pulling up "body odor"? Come on! I only said it once! Or does my aroma offend?

I also note this ad currently comes up, too: REMOVE URINE STAINS/ODOR: Eliminate human and pet odors and stains with Urine-Erase." Why, oh WHY, have I arrived at this state of affairs? The worst part of it is that by talking about the situation, I've guaranteed another week of ads about "that rotten egg odor". Damn.
 
|| Eric 4:12 AM#

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?