<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 12, 2003

CUT THE MULLET (or "I No Longer Want To Live"): In lieu of a proper writeup, a few highlights from when I tricked the chat into watching The Mullets debut on UPN (following the abbreviated Smackdown episode):

KelvinNYC: I hate laugh tracks that laugh when nothing's going on
---
SvenDawg: Why do I have a feeling that Mullets should have a "From the creators of Ready 2 Rumble" hype tag?
---
3zy: OUT-FREAKIN-STANDIN'
Doom: Easy is speaking mulletease now.
3zy: YEW BETTUR WASHYA ASS, WURRRRRRRLD
Ska: This is an embarassment to horrible sitcoms everywhere
---
KelvinNYC: hey Eric, are you doing because you dont' get cable or something?
3zy: I'm doing this as an endurance test, Kel.
3zy: I thought I explained this already. :)
Josh: At least Whoopi Goldberg isn't starring on it
---
3zy: my head is starting to hurt
3zy: awwwwww man
3zy: They're using RAW footage [...]
KelvinNYC: I hate hate hate that this is what america thinks of when they hear wrestling fan
3zy: and they couldn't spring for JR [...]
Josh: They couldn't even spring for EVIL CARLTON~~
3zy: or the guys on Velocity
Ska: Well, I hope you're happy
Ska: I no longer want to live
3zy: Yes
3zy: YES I AM
3zy: Now we're all infected with the same poison
---
Josh: How long do you give this show to live?
Ska: 3 more eps
Josh: Starts the bidding at 6 weeks
3zy: I agree with Ska
3zy: Unless this show is being used as a tax dodge
Josh: I say they ride it out to the bitter end
Ska: Not a f***ing chance
SvenDawg: It's UPN. For them, this is art.
Josh: And it'll be gone in early Nov., never to be spoken of again [...]
Josh: Yeah you gotta remember THAT
SvenDawg: I mean, they've lost Buffy, which leaves 'em with SD!, Enterprise... and... ?
Josh: Any other network, 3 weeks
Josh: But this is UPN
Ska: No other network would have even picked up the pilot
---

And on that, so ends today's lesson... One more thing: Ska did not censor himself; that was my fob to Blogger TOS, either real or imagined...
 
|| Eric 12:27 AM#

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?