<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 13, 2003

WHAT I DID WITH MY AFTERNOON: Peanut butter cookies:

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, and cream together 1/2 cup butter or margarine and 1/2 cup peanut butter. Beat in 1/2 cup white sugar and 1/2 cup brown sugar. Add in 1 egg, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon baking powder, 1 cup flour. Arange teaspoonsful on cookie sheet, flatten with floured spoon or mark with a floured fork (this is the way we do it here). Bake 10-15 minutes (I take them out when they just start to turn brown). You can get up to 60 cookies out of this, unless you're as sloppy as I am (I got 48). They turned out great; none burned, none killed the dog, and mom will be recovering soon.

I get bored, I try things like this. Learn to live with it. I have.
 
|| Eric 9:51 PM#

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?