<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 06, 2003

Greetings From The Land of Tiny Money

Apparently I get an unexpected four-day weekend; on top of not being called into my survey gig today, I find out they're only asking for twenty people to work on Monday and I'm not one of them. On top of that, I got cut from the lineup early almost every day this week for underperforming. For the purposes of simplicity, I'll be calling these "tiny money" weeks, since a full schedule still wouldn't count as big bank for me, anyway.

So whaddya think? Time to investigate some alternative revenue streams? eBay liquidation sale, maybe? Wanna buy a duck? I'm pretty sure I can find one for you...eventually. If it takes too much time, you might have to settle for sparrows or squirrels, since we have plenty of those around here. Squirrel pie is good eating.

Anyway, that killed some time...
 
|| Eric 4:39 PM#

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?